Monday, November 7, 2011

Why can't anything rhyme with November

November is one of my favorite months!

The leaves are changing, the wind is blowing, the holidays are near and this year could not have been more amazing than to hear that my husband is no longer getting deployed to Afghanistan! While I hope his knee gets better soon, it will be so nice to have my husband here safe, and surrounded by family. To add to this, I was worried about spending my first thanksgiving alone, but now I will be helping host a thanksgiving dinner for all those that are staying in Montgomery and away from family this year. I couldn't be happier!

We officially started the hosting this last weekend with a football party in honor of the Alabama vs. LSU football game. It was a close call - but my house was definitely blaring with excited hollering when LSU finally won in overtime...(Sorry to all the Alabama fans out there, it was a close game). Kevin made the most amazing recipe of honey BBQ wings with Irish French Fries, while I made some chocolate cupcakes and cream cheese frosting (recipe on previous blog)...Take a look for yourselves







Our house was full with four dogs, tons of people, food and sweets to go around and lots of beer. I would say it was an awesome night!

Spanky - the newest member of Todd and Alisha's family


Ally - newest edition to Anderton's family



I didn't realize how big Kira really was until I took this picture - she is getting HUGE - Kira at 7 months
Below are also a few randoms that close up the chapter of October 2011, and bring on November beginnings. I plan on taking a walk today and add some more memories to the end of this year.

Brother and sister sleeping together, I love my dogs!
My last minute costume for Halloween



Kira napping in a TON of laundry....
The most dangerous place in Alabama - can you believe that all these desserts are in a HEALTH food store??


That Crazy Wasp!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holy SH** that thing looks freakin crazy!! I would have been terrified! Doesn't even look real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Love that Kevin isn't leaving, love that you are helping host fun dinners, love the photos. Hope you come to MN soon to visit!

    ReplyDelete