Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Day in the Life

Every so often Kevin and I are able to get together and walk the dogs at the same time. I live for moments like these, like a family outing. We witnessed rottweilers, skeletons, fire ants and Kira's persistent protection against superwoman age 3. All in all, I would say a pretty hefty adventure. Onwards to the Montgomery fair later this afternoon.

Right before Halloween thankfully

Me and Kira age 6 months
Kira at 6 months


A really neat looking tree
My beautiful Leo age 2.5 years

This is my view of walking the dogs


Kira age 6 months



Leo age 2.5 years

You know fall is here when you see trees like this
Our Cross street Royal Crest Drive and Hillman Drive
Kevin and Kira
Awful fire ant hill that Kevin kicked over





Where we live

A vine on the bush that I had been meaning to take a photo of forever. I love this vine and refuse to cut it...
Pictures of the Excursion 10/15/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment